Who we are:
We know what grocery shoppers will buy before they visit the store.
AdAdapted is a leading mobile ad solution for CPG and grocery retailers.
We’ve created the largest network of grocery related apps, giving us unparalleled data around how consumers plan their shopping trips, and a unique ad platform that allows us to influence and track what goes on millions of American grocery lists.
With our patented Add-It product, shoppers can add promoted products to their favorite digital shopping list with just one click, driving purchase intent for some of the world’s largest CPG brands.
AdAdapted is looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive our product roadmap forward. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on our AdAdapted product strategy and vision.
You will own:
- Validate product and market requirements, including, but not limited to user experience, product benefit, product feature, feature prioritization, pricing, and more.
- Owning the product roadmap and market outcomes within your domain
- Balancing long-term investments like extracting capabilities from a monolith into microservices with meeting the short-term needs of your stakeholders and delivering impact to clients and end-users
- Rapidly experimenting, learning, optimizing and delivering proven value
- Coordinating with a cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and marketers to measurable improve the success of our client
- Partnering with senior leadership to proactively problem solve and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Defining what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals and strategies
- Using Multivariate testing, User Interviews, UX research, and other data (both quantitative and qualitative) to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Building partnerships and managing stakeholders across the company
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role with hands on customer interaction and bias towards action
- Bachelor’s Degree required, business or other technical field preferred
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a fast-paced environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with ability to define success metrics, run multivariate tests, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the digital advertising or marketing space
- Ability to dive deep into technical concepts with successful past delivery of technical user-facing products
The AdAdapted platform offers clients the ability to reach an active audience focused exclusively on their product, engage that audience with proprietary add-to-list and keyword intercept capabilities, and discover unique and valuable insights on consumers and how they interact with their ads.
AdAdapted has eliminated the guessing game and provides clients with the knowledge of when and where your consumers are thinking about their brand. AdAdapted adds value during the Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Intent and Active Shopping phases of a consumer's purchase decision process.
AdAdapted’s fast-paced culture is based on working hard, exceeding our goals and celebrating the wins. We know we have a top-notch, innovative solution that meets the needs of CPG Brands and Retailers and we are constantly refining and developing best practices to increase our presence in the market and grow our sales.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space
- Professional development opportunities
AdAdapted is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
AdAdapted complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits or privileges of employment please contact email@example.com.