The future of work is now and it's human-centered. Aware empowers employees and organizations with behavior-driven, real-time signals from the workplace. The revolutionary platform is the leading force for digital collaboration insights, giving companies a better understanding of their workforce and the ability to manage the risks associated with digital conversations and remote collaboration. Aware enables enterprises to overcome common legal and compliance barriers to collaboration adoption, address growing data risks and insider threat concerns, and empower employees by creating more empathetic, flexible, and human-centric workplaces.
The Product Designer Manager is responsible for designing, modeling, prototyping, testing and defining product interfaces and interactions to deliver an exceptional user experience. This is a multifaceted role that involves working closely with Product Managers, Marketing/Brand team, and members of the Software Engineering teams. The Product Design Manager oversees all digital design activities to make compelling user experiences in Knowledge Platform products
- Work with the Product Managers to define features based on a clear understanding of customer personas and their needs.
- Clearly advocate and own the end-to-end design experience and conceptual ideas with articulate rationale to achieve buy-in from key stakeholders
- Solicit and incorporate feedback on your work from customers, other designers and cross-
- functional team members from Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing.
- Work closely with engineers to understand solutions and facilitate implementation.
- Help build and scale a design system in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Aware’s suite of products.
- Portfolio demonstrating complex product, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Strong communication skills, both internally amongst teams and externally with customers.
- Ability to lead broad initiatives, encourage diverse perspectives, and build alignment with cross-functional partners and leads. Consistently instill empathy on teams by demonstrating a strong understanding of customer needs and motivations.
- Strong interface copywriting skills.
- Passionate opinions about design processes, tooling, and systems.
- (Bonus) Data visualization experience.
- (Bonus) Experience growing a design team in a startup environment
- (Bonus) Direct experience designing enterprise SaaS software
Aware serves some of the largest enterprises in the world, in doing so we can provide them insights into their diversity and inclusion efforts. Because of this, Aware strives to cultivate its own diverse culture so we can better understand those we serve. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making companies better, you’ll find a home at Aware.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
A FEW PERKS OF WORKING FOR AWARE
• Company Equity
• 100% paid monthly health insurance for you and your family
• 401K match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Open vacation policy
• Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks at HQ
• Flexible/Remote working options
• Cross-functional, open learning environment