Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our Columbus office - it’s up to you.
Do you appreciate the craftsmanship in software development and take pride in your work? Do you enjoy high levels of autonomy and end-to-end feature ownership in the fastest-growing cloud application suite in the life science industry? Be a part of a smart, highly motivated team building customer-facing software products that will improve many people’s lives and make a significant impact on society.
What You'll Do
- Build large-scale state-of-the-art Windows Applications using WPF/SQLite, MVVM design principles
- Solve complex problems into solid solutions in a timely manner
- Lead technical strategy, such as finding and investigating new technologies to present for architectural review
- Directly collaborate with all product Stakeholders/Architects and contribute towards product definition and development
- Role model mentoring every member of the technical team
- 10+ years of experience with Windows Application development using C#, multi-year experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, efficient code in a team environment
- Authority with Object Oriented Design, MVVM design principles, Windows10 UI design patterns, and standards
- Well-versed and able to direct/guide teams on XAML and WPF
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organization skills
- Sound understanding of the development process through all stages: requirements, development, testing, release, and customer support
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Nice to Have
- Experience with CRM Applications
- Experience with the Salesforce development platform
- Experience with building metadata-driven user interfaces
- Experience with C++\CLI for interfacing with 3rd party C++ API’s
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.