Everything we do revolves around the belief that personal interactions make people feel valued. Our products bridge the gap between customer data and customer experience.
The Wisely Marketing team is looking for an expert Performance Marketing Manager who will take our data-driven, creative digital marketing efforts to the next level—optimizing every aspect of our campaigns and outreach to generate qualified leads/sales pipeline.
What you’ll do:
- Build, track, optimize, and report on all paid ad campaigns across search, display, social, streaming, PPC, and more
- Increase quality top-of-funnel leads by ideating and launching new campaigns, and fine-tuning existing efforts
- Support on content & campaign planning and execution across all channels to ensure every effort is working in tandem (e.g. website/blog, email, video, omnichannel automated journeys, etc.)
- Obsess over tracking data, keyword research, testing campaigns, channel-by-channel and ad-by-ad performance, and sharing & applying key learnings
- Build and run A/B tests for ads, custom landing pages, gated content, across the Wisely website, etc.—and use the insights to make performance improvements
- Create an arsenal of scalable, repeatable marketing actions that drive in-bound leads/top-of-the-funnel for our hungry sales team
- Be proficient (& efficient) in setting up conversion tracking (e.g. Google Ads/Analytics via Google Tag Manager) and translating results into key findings/recommendations
- Write project plans and campaign/ad copy
- Communicate campaign results & milestones weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
- Work collaboratively with other members of the marketing team to ensure acquisition goals are met/exceeded
Who you are:
- The type of team member people admire for their can-do attitude and drive to make an impact every. single. day. (independently & as part of a team)
- Self-starter—able to take information and run a project autonomously while keeping key stakeholders in the loop
- Eager to learn with a well-established skillset that has earned you the title of one of the one best performance marketers of all time in your current or past role
- Creative and not afraid to speak up when you have a big idea
- A master of the written word - with a less is more approach
- A mix of hungry and humble
- Very smart
- Obsessed with data
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education
- 5-7+ years of performance marketing/demand gen experience
- Expert-level knowledge of: AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, Google Suite (and Excel if you prefer it over Google Sheets)
- Some experience using: Salesforce, Tableau, Hubspot, Slack
- Nice to have knowledge of: Webflow
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible work environment & vacation policy
- Charitable donations matching (Wisely365)
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Wisely swag
Begin and End with our Clients in Mind
We do the work required to deeply understand our customers. We invent solutions that exceed expectations. We serve them like they serve their guests.
Think Critically and Courageously
We understand all sides of an issue. We parse complexity to find the details that matter. We propose specific solutions to spur conversation and thought. We run toward fear.
We don't settle for plans that can work, instead, we build plans that can't fail. Our plans go well beyond the target. We are clear about accountability and responsibility.
We are direct, honest, clear, and empathetic with our communication. We listen to and seek to understand differing views. The sender isn't done until the receiver receives it.
Get it Done
We just find a-way. We know there is no substitute for hard work. We evaluate ourselves and others by actions.
Own the Outcome
We always do the very best that we're able. We create the environment needed to succeed.
Evolve and Improve
We acknowledge and change assumptions that no longer serve us. We raise the bar with each cycle through a process, with each promotion, and with each hire. We sift for gold in every feedback opportunity.
Our clients and teams count on us when it matters the most, and we keep our word. We act in the interest of the greater good.
Approach Every Day Positive and Confident
We know we're on this planet for a short time. We do the work required to approach every day positively and secure in ourselves. We laugh and have fun.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Influence strategic direction and make process, organization, and technology decisions
- Flexible work environment