Part Time Executive Assistant-Remote
Petram Analytics is searching for an experienced part time executive assistant. The ideal candidate has experience working with C-level executives. This position would require the candidate to work mornings in Eastern Standard Time but is fully remote. We are looking for someone to work approximately 20 hours per week. Possibility of benefits after 60 days of employment.
You will become an integral part of our team, ensuring our clients get the best customer service and our CEO has the executive support needed to run the company.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records with benefits, invoicing and AP/AR reporting
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing travel when necessary
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Managing social media correspondence
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience working with C-Level executives
- Ability to work mornings in Eastern Standard Time
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google docs/sheets
- Interest in the digital marketing and/or analytics industry
Why Petram Analytics
At Petram, we are passionate about our work and committed to greatness. Leveraging our collective genius as a team to innovate for the future; we're looking for people committed to learning who are self-motivated, problem solvers inspired to solve the big problems our customers bring to us. Revealing insights in data to empower our clients is one side of the coin, inspiring teammates to thrive is the other.
Petram Analytics is dedicated to growing and upholding a culture of inclusion and continued learning. The diversity of our team is what makes Petram thrive and build the best solutions for our customers. As we build our team, we encourage potential candidates to consider their unique contribution in terms of languages spoken, veteran's status, education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, beliefs, disability, and color.