Blue Wheel is one of Inc. Magazines 2020 fastest-growing private companies in the US. We can attribute much of that growth to our digital marketing and advertising capabilities, and our amazing track record of success for our clients.
As the Paid Social Media Manager, you will manage a team responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing paid social campaigns across various digital channels on behalf of Blue Wheel for our clients. You will also be an individual contributor, using your expert, up-to-date grasp of marketing strategies and best practices, you will manage campaigns from concept to execution to analysis. As the leader of this department, you will work collaboratively with the internal account stakeholders along with the Director of Advertising to craft and execute powerful marketing strategies.
In the 1st month, you will…
- Immerse yourself in BW’s culture, team, and digital marketing philosophy.
- Establish and cultivate positive relationships with key account stakeholders.
- Take a deep dive into the assigned client’s business needs and objectives.
- Create ads for your assigned clients based on insights from the account.
- Begin to evaluate your team of existing paid social media strategists.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
- Relying on your experience to begin to create Facebook and Instagram campaigns from the ground up.
- Optimizing the aforementioned campaigns to improve key performance metrics.
- Learning how to budget your client’s Facebook & Instagram campaigns based on performance and key flight dates.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for managing the agency’s master budget sheet which functions as an operational roadmap for client spend as well as a key reference doc for Blue Wheel’s internal billing process.
- Contributing to client’s Competitive Analyses alongside the Paid Search team.
Execute in Month 3 by...
- Developing, coordinating, and often implementing paid social strategies across various channels including Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Criteo, AdRoll, YouTube, and more.
- Owning the conversation surrounding paid social on client calls.
- Contributing to both new and existing client strategies and bringing innovative ideas to the table.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years + experience running paid social campaigns, with proven results within the e-commerce space.
- 3 years + experience in an agency environment preferred
- Experience managing and fostering the growth of a winning paid social team
- Experienced in ad and campaign creation along with audience building
- Must have experience in the Facebook Ads Manager platform
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- The smallest detail is your favorite detail! -- Self-driven with the ability to work independentlyIs able to complete tasks and delivered results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creativity and experience bringing new platforms and ideas to fruition
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere