Guideline is seeking an Operations Manager - Service Terminations to lead the final process of the client journey in 401k administration. You will report to the Offboarding Manager, Scott Sheehan. This role is available in all locations with a strong preference for the West Coast.
What Will You Be Working On
We are looking for an experienced leader with an analytical & operational mindset, and a focus on providing a delightful client experience to join our Customer Operations department, and enable a high performing team. You will
- Manage a team of operations & client facing specialists with a focus on professional development & growth
- Identify, improve, and manage metrics on an individual contributor level & team level
- Manage client escalations through phone & email
- Identify & lead process improvements through both process automation & efficiency enhancements while thinking of the scalability of the team
- Collaborate with technical teams to prioritize product enhancements to create internal efficiencies & enhance client experience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide ongoing feedback for impetus for plan transfers
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role & Operations, ideally in SaaS or FinTech industry
- 3+ years of management experience and leading cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Experience communicating and articulating complex situations, roadblocks & solutions
- Experience with CRM & ticketing tools such as Salesforce & JIRA
- Experience with reporting & analyzing team metrics, and ability to form action plans against the results
- Passionate about technology, as well as experience in using technology to deliver customer solutions
- Flexible - we're moving fast
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
Our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to over 30,000 clients and $6 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
- Great Compensation + Equity in the Company
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.