At Vector, we believe great technology can better serve trucking and logistics. Our mission is to empower all parties throughout the load lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency, and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in transportation should work.
Vector is looking for strong mobile engineers to help us build our application for drivers, warehouse staff, and mobile workforce. Our mobile application for Android and iOS is built on React Native. We also do a lot of work on the native platforms themselves; familiarity with GPS.
Camera functionality are helpful skills to have. If you’re an engineer who is excited about delivering a beautiful experience on iOS and Android and using React Native, please join us.
- Help architect our mobile apps on both Android and iOS using React Native
- Work with designers to build UI components
- Write tests
- Build new features in existing infrastructure.
- Fix bugs and refactor code to be compatible with new Android devices and new iPhone models
- Work with customer success to iterate and address any client facing issues.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and deploy new code to address the bottlenecks.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Collaborate with backend engineers and product to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Android or iOS development
- Bonus: React Native