We believe in merging the art of technology with the science of finance to create the best consumer lending experience possible. Momnt powers modern lending solutions for businesses to provide affordable, low-friction financing to their customers at the point of need. Our goal is to change how consumers interact with credit while giving our merchant partners the tools they need to grow their business.
We strive for excellence in every task, and every interaction working towards providing the best possible experience for our customers and team. Our goal is to be good to each other and to ourselves while having fun along the way! We're a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment. Come join us!
Momnt is seeking highly motivated candidates for our Merchant Success Representative position. As an MSR, you will support our merchant customers, provide support and training as needed, help our merchant customers improve their performance. On a daily basis, you will be conducting exploratory conversations with potential customers.
Merchant Success Representatives who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within our sales and merchant success teams. This is a great opportunity to work in a highly competitive fintech sales environment with significant opportunities for growth.
This position is remote. We are looking for someone who had the flexibility to work until 8 pm PST with the availability to work Saturday shifts when needed.
As a Merchant Success Representative, you will:
- Schedule and conduct Merchant Success Training for newly acquired Merchants
- Conduct additional Sales Training for Merchants with Sales Teams
- Managing and overcoming potential buyer objections
- Grow the Merchant/Momnt relationship through consistent and timely outreach activities via phone, email & video conference
- Identify and remedy potential roadblocks to increased loan activity
- Assist with general questions and technical issues in coordination with Customer Service and Development teams
- Document and report client feedback to identify potential Momnt platform improvement opportunities
- Seek out referral opportunities that can be passed on to Sales Team for further engagement
- Organizing and assigning leads in the Momnt CRM (HubSpot). This includes maintaining proper records, activities, and reports/forms for accuracy and historical reference, and will require strong attention to detail
- Suggesting creative new ways to engage target accounts.
- A/B testing on different outreach campaigns to use data for sales enablement.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, and with a proven track record of success (top performer in your current role)
- Knowledge of Payments, Lending, and/or SMB sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven attention to detail
- Technical aptitude and comfort with Sales CRMs (Hubspot preferred but not required)
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
At Momnt, you’re part of an important mission to help small business owners succeed using a combination of human expertise and cutting-edge technology. We offer excellent benefits, health insurance, vision & dental plans, unlimited PTO, FSA & HSA.
We know everyone has different career paths and that’s something we embrace and preach about. If you feel confident that you could do the role, apply!
We encourage applications from everyone. Momnt is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws.