Inflection may be a technology company, but at our core, we’re a community. We strive to connect the value that each person brings to the organization and to one another and hold ourselves to the highest standard in terms of both our behavior and performance.
We're dedicated to fostering a company culture that's diverse, inclusive, supportive, and offers a place where employees can grow and thrive. Our Operating Values – Integrity, Customer Delight, Innovation, Speed With Rigour, Transparency, Leadership & Accountability, and The Golden Rule – aren’t just rhetoric, they are the touchstone of everything we do.
We also like building products that disrupt industries and delight customers. Through our flagship brand, GoodHire, we’ve redefined the background check industry, earning the trust of more than 100,000 customers. Our intuitive, online platform, coupled with our expertly-trained, responsive customer support team, consistently earn GoodHire NPS and customer satisfaction scores that match those of America’s most trusted brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GoodHire is looking for a Manager, Demand Generation & ABM, who will help us generate awareness and revenue opportunities among Mid-Market and Enterprise decision makers for the Company’s background check services. In this hands-on role you will be leading GoodHire’s outbound demand generation efforts, standing up new ABM capabilities and partnering directly with our sales teams. We’re looking for a high-energy marketing professional who is entrepreneurially-driven and is excited by the opportunity to create something new.
In this role, you will:
- Develop an outbound demand generation strategy and new marketing channels to help the Company create awareness and interest among Mid-Market and Enterprise decision makers.
- Recommend new tools and technology to support your strategy recommendations.
- Stand up a new, high-performance ABM program that hits demand generation targets and contributes to sales success.
- Partner with Product and Content Marketing to create breakthrough campaigns that engage target verticals, accounts and contacts to take action and drive sales opportunities.
- Own the execution of demand generation campaigns across digital and offline channels, while ensuring tight coordination with sales teams.
- Direct strategy and management of GoodHire’s participation in webinars, conferences and events
- Establish tracking and KPIs for new demand generation and ABM programs, continuously evaluating the performance and ROI of your campaigns and adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
You will be a fantastic fit for this role, if you bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience driving account-based marketing and outbound demand generation initiatives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise B2B Marketing, Account-Based Marketing, and Demand Generation, and hands-on experience driving demand via: content syndication, LinkedIn; direct mail; email; webinars and events.
- Experience with ABM technologies like 6sense, Terminus, or similar; CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo or similar).
- Track record building and scaling high-impact marketing programs that met/exceeded targets.
- Strong capacity to think and work strategically with sales across long sales cycles, and execute as an individual contributor leading teams through influence.
- Demonstrated passion and empathy for customers.
- Experience in generating demand in HR personas and markets is not essential but nice to haveRecognition as a creative marketer who is intellectually curious , not afraid to fail and has a test-learn-refine mindset.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adept at leveraging data to inform recommendations, evaluate programs and prioritize investments.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, especially in crafting communications that convince/persuade prospects to engage and take action.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation including equity options.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, EAP, pet insurance, legal assistance, 401K with immediate vesting of employer contributions.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging program.
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally.
- High-growth, innovative environment with big opportunities for impact.
- Learning and development funds to enhance and learn new skills.
- 3 paid days per year to volunteer with nonprofit organizations of your choosing.
- Ability to dress casually and work from the comfort of your home.