GreenLancer is looking for a versatile full-stack marketing manager to lead and execute on
various brand & marketing initiatives to drive business growth. The ideal candidate will have
demonstrated experience in a number of key areas including marketing automation, paid
search, display, paid social, owned social, copywriting, event management, partnership
collaboration, and creative development.
This role will work with the Director of Marketing to strategize on GreenLancer marketing and
brand efforts and then execute & optimize in order to reach GreenLancer marketing and
business goals. The candidate will skillfully use a mixture of data and marketing instinct to make decisions that move the needle. They will be efficient and effective at helping to create the
strategy & plan, and then putting a process in place to execute on it.
This candidate is a growth minded team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo, build, and learn new things to achieve and grow.
Specifically, this position will
● Strategize, build, and execute on multi-channel marketing campaigns in support of
GreenLancer marketing objectives and business goals
● Manage and execute digital marketing efforts such as SEM, Paid LinkedIn, Facebook
and other relevant channels to create awareness and capture leads
● Optimize and improve SEO efforts as it relates to on-site content, technical SEO, and
● Manage and execute GreenLancer marketing automation efforts, list segmentation,
nurture campaigns and more to improve onboarding, decrease attrition, and increase
customer lifetime value
● Build and optimize website forms and landing pages to achieve desired marketing
● Manage and grow GreenLancer owned social media accounts in order to drive demand
and create positive brand touch points
● Provide weekly reporting, updates, and optimizations to marketing initiatives
● Provide brand-relevant copywriting to ensure voice consistency across all of
● Manage relationships with creative subcontractors to create brand relevant ad creative
● Assist with digital and in-person event planning, execution, activation, and logistics
● 2+ years of marketing experience, B2B Saas experience is preferred but not required
● Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, comfortable being uncomfortable,
and willingness to learn, grow, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
● Project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly
under tight project deadlines without supervision
● Experience with digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn
Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and other relevant platforms
● Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms, Sharpspring preferred but
● Experience with web analytics, website and content management platforms (Google
Marketing Platform preferred)
● Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or related field.
● GreenLancer offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
● Comprehensive benefits including health insurance
● Competitive compensation and paid time off
● Work remote from your home office
● Provided Laptop, monitors, Telephones (VOIP), standup desk.
● Flexible working schedule with proper coordination.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere