About Honeycomb Credit
Honeycomb is a venture-backed, loan crowdfunding website that unlocks capital for small businesses from an unconventional and innovative source—their fans, friends, and community. By crowdfunding a small business loan, entrepreneurs create deeper relationships with their community and investors earn a return while supporting local businesses they love. It’s a true win-win!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer to lead our marketing organization as Honeycomb’s Marketing Director. In this role, you will be responsible for setting our customer acquisition strategy and owning the execution of this strategy. To accomplish this, you will manage our small but mighty marketing team, have full ownership of the marketing budget, and run creative experiments to reach small business owners across the country.
With each business we help, Honeycomb organically creates powerful stories and content that you will use to help spread the word about Honeycomb. You will also work closely with our Sales team to refine our definitions of our ideal customers and carefully target our marketing spend to reach the right audiences. From direct mail to digital ads, from podcasts to blimps, you will leave no stones unturned to find fun and cost-effective ways to engage small business owners and drive inbound traffic.
What You Will Do
As the Honeycomb Marketing Director, you will:
- Oversee all growth marketing initiatives
- Develop programs and strategies for customer acquisition, retention, and expansion through multiple channels
- Drive improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates, and funnel velocity
- Manage the marketing budget
- Run multiple online and offline marketing campaigns each month
- Optimize the website for inbound conversion
- Coordinate Honeycomb’s PR strategy
- Oversee and optimize content strategy and web design to optimize SEO
- Work closely with sales to define lead nurturing tactics and handoff points
- Manage a small but growing marketing team
What We Are Looking For:
At Honeycomb we come to work every day to help entrepreneurs reach for their dreams while building vibrant and financially empowered communities. An ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about our mission of supporting small businesses
- Self-motivated with a bias toward action
- Data-driven and eager to rapidly test and iterate new experiments
- Familiar with Hubspot CRM and marketing tools
- Eager to contribute in a player-coach role
- Excited by the energy and flexibility of working at a high-growth startup
We are seeking applicants who have the following experience:
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience
- Marketing to small business owners
- Proven track record of driving inbounds and improving conversion rates
- Deep knowledge of SEM, paid search, paid social, and Google Analytics
- SEO and content strategy
- Retargeting and lead nurture campaigns
- Owning a marketing budget
- Running online and offline marketing campaigns from soup to nuts
- Managing alternative marketing campaigns
- Full time, salaried position with competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health insurance with 90% employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive equity package in a high growth startup
- Fun, unique, and exciting co-workers
- The opportunity to contribute on Day 1 and grow your career in a mission-driven organization
Honeycomb Credit is based in beautiful Pittsburgh, PA and applicants in the area are preferred, but we are open to remote work.
Honeycomb Credit is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Sound like the role for you? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please tell us about one marketing campaign you’d be excited to test at Honeycomb.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere