Marketing Developer (Contractor)
Grand Circus is a virtual coding bootcamp that's been changing lives and careers since 2013. Our grads have landed roles with Amazon, Ford, Rocket Mortgage, and many more top employers. We've partnered with Apple, Google, and Meta to make tech careers more accessible to everyone.Goals and Scope of Project:Grand Circus is seeking a temporary contractor support its Digital Operations Manager in developing new automations and optimizing its CRM in support of new business processes.Required skill set:
- CRM experience, preferably HubSpot
- Experience in developing automations that generate communications and update data
- Zapier (or similar)
- Experience accessing & updating data via APIs
Timeline for Project:30 hours/week for 3 months, with possibility of extension. Potential to convert into a full-time position as well.Flexibility with days/hours, but contractor will need to overlap with at least 80% of EST business hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position sounds right for you, we’re so excited to meet you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Developer” and your answers to the following questions:
- What experiences in your life make you uniquely qualified for this position?
- One of Grand Circus’ core values is “anyone can be a developer.” What does this mean to you?