This is an opportunity to work alongside a small team of passionate engineers and designers to build a product that transforms lives and reshapes how everyday Americans treat and overcome substance use disorders. As a Product Designer at Workit Health, you will be responsible for researching, planning, and strategizing the development of our software, including our member-facing product and internal Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software.
Role and Responsibilities
- Experience creating brand guidelines and UX design systems
- Deep understanding of typography, design principles, trends, and best practices across enterprise software
- Design flows and experiences that simplify and distill down complex actions into usable interfaces
- Streamline information flows to empower members to control their own medical information and stay on track with their additional recovery treatment
- Manage UX testing and optimization solutions
- Streamline UI designs according to best practices for enhancing engagement
- Build systems for quantitative data collection and analysis
- 4+ years of experience designing intuitive and scalable products for web and mobile
- An online portfolio with examples of digital-oriented projects and how your solutions drove user and business outcomes
- A BFA or MFA with studies in the fields of interaction design, UX, visual design, and/or Human-computer interaction (preferred but not required)
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Figma
*As we are an addiction recovery company, those in addiction recovery themselves are encouraged to apply.
Workit Health is a telemedicine healthcare company dedicated to improving the way people receive care through technology. We make a difference in our patients’ lives with evidence-based, patient-first, compassionate digital care for substance use disorders and other conditions. Our team delivers positive outcomes while making it easier than ever to receive quality care.
We’re excited to be growing our team as the focus and reach of our care expands. Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and dedicated to helping patients feel their best. We’re looking for more driven and compassionate individuals with a desire to build a better future of healthcare.
Workit Health is now the nation’s leading digital substance use disorder treatment provider, and we’re not stopping there. Help us improve healthcare for over 40 million covered lives. Learn more about us and our team at WorkitHealth.com (https://www.workithealth.com/).
Workit Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.