Help us fix finance.
Finance is broken, and Fruitful is here to fix it. We are a for-purpose financial wellness membership created to help people take back control of their financial lives.
For an affordable monthly price, Fruitful matches members with a personal financial advisor to help them make the most of their money, fight financial FOMO, and find freedom. With certified expert guidance, members track progress and see their entire financial picture in real time, anytime. We are also developing banking services to transform the way our members manage their money.
Fruitful is committed to creating the most flexible workplace in America; learn more from our team here.
Does this sound interesting? You could be a Fruitful fit! 🍇
Join our mobile-first product team as our first dedicated DevOps Engineer!
We’re a growing team optimizing for communication and participation. We are passionate about our users and seeking a new teammate who is willing to take ownership of team success and how mobile development works at Fruitful.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Product and Design teams to implement infrastructure as code and support development pipelines. Most importantly at this phase of Fruitful’s journey, you will be responsible for originating and maintaining coding standards and best practices for DevOps at Fruitful.
As part of a sprint team, you will:
- Focus on delivering value to the user
- Participate in daily standup meetings, sprint grooming sessions, and take significant product ownership
- Estimate the level of effort required for implementing features
- Sign-off on sprint scope based on features and associated user stories
Partnering closely with the Development team, you will:
- Review and implement infrastructural and pipeline needs required for feature development
- Participate in and review architectural planning and decisions
- Advise the Dev team on the feasibility of architecture and implementation, any specific technical issues that might arise
- 10+ years of experience in a Software Development team
- Experience implementing best practices for cloud services and architecture, especially experience with various AWS solutions, e.g. Elastic Beanstalk, Load Balancers and Auto-scaling groups, Serverless architecture using Lambda and SQS, API Gateway
- Experience with setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines, Networking, and VPC
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with git, including merge request workflows e.g. github or gitlab
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with payment processing and/or consumer banking
Fruitful’s Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package including salary and equity
- Self-directed flexible time-off
- Ability to work from where best for you (read more).
- Monthly work-from-home amenity stipend and a work-from-home office supplies stipend
- 401(k) program with company match
- Comprehensive health benefits package with a substantial employer subsidy
Fruitful is building a team that seeks to represent the diversity of our customer base. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.