Help us fix finance
Finance is broken, and Fruitful is here to fix it. We are a for-purpose financial wellness membership created to help people take back control of their financial lives.
For an affordable monthly price, Fruitful matches members with a personal financial advisor to help them make the most of their money, fight financial FOMO, and find freedom. With certified expert guidance, members track progress and see their entire financial picture in real time, anytime. We are also developing banking services to transform the way our members manage their money.
Fruitful is committed to creating the most flexible workplace in America. More on that here.
Does this sound interesting? You could be a Fruitful fit! 🍇
As a Data Engineer at Fruitful, you will partner with our Product and Design Teams to produce data insights and visualizations for our applications.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the Fruitful Data Insights platform
- Working with Product and Development teams to analyze and enrich our users’ data
- Researching, evaluating and implementing integrations with third-party data providers
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Engineering, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Python and SQL within a development team employing SDLC best practices
- Experience with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) design
- Experience with Data Lake and Data Warehousing solutions in the cloud, such as AWS S3 and Redshift
- Experience using data integration tools such as: Airflow, Spark, Kafka
- Working knowledge of database de-normalization strategies, for example Star Table design and usage
- Experience with cloud architecture
- Experience with payment processing and/or consumer banking
- Experience with AWS
Fruitful’s compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation package including salary and equity
- Self-directed flexible time-off
- Ability to work from where best for you (read more).
- Monthly work-from-home amenity stipend and a work-from-home office supplies stipend
- 401(k) program with company match
- Comprehensive health benefits package with a substantial employer subsidy
Fruitful is building a team that seeks to represent the diversity of our customer base. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.