The Intern will work with GreenLancer for a 90 or 180 day sprint and support GreenLancer’s
sales, marketing, and operations team. The goal of the internship is to gain a high level of
experience in many functional areas of the business. Candidates should be familiar with the
construction industry, software, and preferably have a desire for a career in energy and
telecommunications, especially solar, battery storage, telecommunications, or EV Charging.
1. Depending on your undergraduate degree and desired career path, support the sales,
production, marketing, or code development teams with a variety of tasks in order to
yield a high level of customer satisfaction.
a. Help grow existing customer accounts and onboard new accounts.
b. Help update, inform, and manage the
c. Write database queries and create dashboards
2. From time to time, answer inbound Calls, Quotes, Comments (CQC) on the
a. Respond to Customer and Fulfillment Partner inquiries, return voicemails.
b. Direct calls and inquiries to appropriate stakeholders.
3. Follow up on Quotes and Customer inquiries.
a. Direct quotes to appropriate sales representatives.
b. Activate ordered services that require technical review.
4. Audit and help manage the GreenLancer Customer relationship management system
a. Verify existing information on our 80% most active accounts
b. Assign owners to accounts, users, and quotes
c. Accurately reflect the account status in GLAPP & the Sales Tracker
d. Segment our customers into appropriate marketing lists
e. Remove duplicates, inactive accounts, and unqualified or malicious users
f. Assign quotes from platform to Sharpspring for Pipeline visibility
1. Hourly pay between $15-$22, commensurate with experience.
2. Fashionable5 downtown Detroit office and technology startup environment.
3. Provided Laptop, monitors, Telephones (VOIP), standup desk.
4. 3 days Paid Time off (PTO) and sick leave.
5. Flexible working schedule with proper coordination.
6. Free secure parking.
7. Quicken Loans Family of Companies discounts and benefits.
8. At the end of 90 days, per GreenLancer’s discretion, an opportunity for full-time salaried