Gearsupply is the future of used, professional Audio-Visual equipment sales! Our start-up growth is fueled by our innovative “talent & tech” platform which streamlines the purchase and resale of equipment among the entertainment, concert, and event production industry. And we achieve environmental and social goals of the industry by extending the useful life of equipment and enabling global access to affordable, brand-name equipment.
We operate in an exciting, “work hard, play hard” industry, and our team members get exclusive, behind-the-scenes access into the organizations producing many of the largest concerts, festivals, and events. We work directly with the key decision-makers for event production companies and venues, including the LA Dodgers, MGM, Caesers, Solotech, Clearwing, and many more!
We are a fast-paced, ambitious start-up that will raise our first venture capital next quarter. We put the team above all else and believe culture is the strongest form of training. We are a technology-forward company that values adapting to challenges, testing new ideas, and evolving our platform to meet the needs of our industry. We’ve removed the red tape here, so things can get done quickly: if you see a problem, solve it!
We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our past, present, and future success. If you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future member of Gearsupply who will constantly strive to provide the very best for our vendors and most importantly our customers!
Sales Manager will spearhead the opportunity to lead our sales expansion in current and new markets. We understand that succeeding in the Sales Manager role requires time and experience to learn the industry, culture, company, and processes. Therefore, we developed an onboarding plan that will enable you to learn the industry & equipment; develop efficient operating and sales procedures; and demonstrate your successful sales & management capabilities.
- Hire, Motivate and Manage a team of 3-5 sales reps
- Achieve and exceed team activity goals: calls, emails, Gearsupply signups
- Ensure positive, friendly interactions with all customers
- Maintain high level of accuracy of data entry in CRM database
- Set, Review, and frequently adjust activity objectives for sales team
- Ensure sales team has proper working and up to date sales working technology (CRM)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years relevant management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Base Salary: $75,000
- Sales Commission: $40,000-$60,000
- Bonuses: $30,000