Rad AI applies deep learning to radiology in order to save lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. We believe that strong teams working closely together create audacious companies that transform our world for the better.
Our world-class team of engineers is building and deploying products that will make a difference in millions of people’s lives. You’ll be an early team member, helping us shape the long-term vision for Rad AI’s future.
Here at Rad AI, we’re focused on transparency, inclusion, close collaboration, and building an incredible team. Come and help us make a difference!
This is what you’ll do
- Maintain and build infrastructure to support the platform using AWS technologies like Fargate, Lambda, ECS, EC2, etc.
- Be responsible for network and systems monitoring, alert strategies, managing a 24x7 strategy to respond quickly to issues
- Work closely with the engineering leader along with machine learning and data science teams and other functions to define a vision for the platform
- Build and maintain efficient tooling for the entire engineering team to improve productivity
- Manage, interact, coordinate, and negotiate with our tools vendors
This is what you’ll need
- Data driven approach and ability to quickly and effectively resolve problems
- Experience with AWS services
- Networking experience, comfortable working with command-line Linux
- Excellent ability to communicate, organize, delegate, and give honest feedback, comfortable collaborating within the platform team and internally
- Ability to design complex systems, and can help others produce great technical designs as well
- Deep Linux skills, with the ability to debug kernel and drive issues
This would be nice to have
- Experience and knowledge working with GPUs and HPC
- Current or prior technical team lead experience at a fast growing company
- Experience in a HIPAA compliant environment
- Cross functional experience with Machine Learning, Data Science and operational teams AWS services such as: EC2, Fargate, Lambda, S3, Elasticsearch, Kinesis
- Configuration management systems experience, such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience managing and operating in a SOC2 certified environment
- Terraform or Cloud Formation, Jenkins CI/CD, Docker, Github, Ubuntu experience
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Rad AI, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere