The Implementation Specialist will lead guiding our products to the market. This role is responsible for assisting or managing the implementation process at client sites. When focusing internally, s/he works with a team of healthcare data scientists, product managers, and developers to complete the tasks and deliverables to meet client deadlines, to share feedback from the client to enhance products, and to build standard processes to improve and increase the efficiency of implementations. When focusing externally, s/he is responsible for delivering on-time implementations that exceed client expectations to ensure high user adoption of the product. The ideal candidate is detailed oriented, with project management and healthcare revenue cycle experience that has been successful at enterprise wide software implementations.
This full-time position may require up to 75% travel to client sites. Remote candidates may be asked to make infrequent visits to our corporate headquarters in Southfield, Michigan.
- Lead and manage new enterprise client implementations of Atlas modules
- Build project timeline, track completion of deliverables, and communicate status to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, escalate, and mitigate risk and issues to resolution that might negatively impact deliverables and timeline
- Work on a team to support and/or lead workstream goals for client implementations
- Ensure completion of assigned deliverables to meet implementation timeline
- Communicate with external client team to gather requirements and workflows to configure modules to their system
- Assist with end-user training prior to Go-Live
- Identify processes to improve implementation processes to deliver our software faster
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create enhancement stories for the Product backlog based on trends in client requirements, processes, and workflows
- Provide overall implementation status updates to internal leadership
- Oversee multiple new client implementations and support implementation leads as needed
- Communicate and maintain relationships with external client leadership to ensure renewal of SaaS contracts and additional opportunities at the client
- Maintain standard implementation documentation and processes and implement learnings from prior implementations to increase efficiencies
- Support business development efforts in the development of SOWs and contracts for implementations
- Communicate resourcing needs to HR and leadership to adequately staff implementations and maximize profit margins
An Implementation Specialist must have project management experience and successfully work in a team environment. S/he must possess outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills and be comfortable asking challenging questions. The successful candidate will be able to establish credibility and rapport quickly with a broad set of partner and internal team members.
The ideal candidate represents and demonstrates our CORE VALUES:
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONS – We are agile in mindset and method with the passion to break through barriers to build practical and innovative solutions.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – We have an unquenchable desire for measurable incremental progress.
- AUTHENTIC CONNECTIONS – We build genuine relationships with our team as well as customers and thrive united in shared purpose.
- CAUSE COMMITTED – We are passionately invested and willing to run to the fire to ensure successful outcomes.
- RELENTLESS CURIOSITY – We seek to discover, understand, and solve unique customer challenges before us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Healthcare related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years experience in healthcare consulting, management and/or process improvement related field
- Experience with enterprise software implementations preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Applied subject matter expertise in one or more areas of healthcare operations
- Familiarity working with hospital data systems, specifically Epic and Cerner preferred
- Experience of working in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to interact with end users and non-technical teams
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere