Base Pay Range: $50,600.00 - $86,000.00 AnnuallyPrimary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLAKLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Company Overview
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.Group/Division
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
Seeking a highly motivated individual that loves sifting through data, flourishes with the challenge of finding needles in the haystacks, and making connections where others cannot. Come join our Cybersecurity team in this critical role to protect KLA! Start every day overcoming the challenges of spotting, raising, and resolving risk by learning new artifacts, technologies, and new ways of applying and interpreting data points in a significant and creative manner.
Help KLA identify, evaluate, and reduce risk. The DLP Analyst is responsible for the initial monitoring and triage of potential data loss events. This may include:
- Review data logs to identify, analyze, document, and report on actions or behaviors as observed by data loss prevention (DLP) and other security logs that are risky, do not adhere to company policies, or are otherwise deemed suspicious
- Notify those that need to know by providing clear and precise information to help address the perceived risk and drive corrective actions and resolution after reporting
- Continually learn, adapt, and feed-forward those findings to what is and is not risky behavior based on prior notifications, changes in policies, and changes in security logs
- Collaborate with partner teams to support investigations processes and communicate business risks
- May assist with complex cybersecurity incidents and/or insider threat analyses and investigations
- Aim to learn new skills, explore curiosities, and have a solid attention to detail during analyses
- Basic understanding of computer operating systems, computer networking (transport and application layers), network protocols, computer file systems
- Ability to understand different perspectives
- Good communication, interpersonal and team coordination skills
- Self-sufficient, motivated individual with the ability to calmly operate in high stress environment to meet goals in a timely manner
- Maintain awareness and follow data handling, safety, and security policy and procedures
- Experience or exposure to DLP technologies and/or other computer security solutions
- Use of Microsoft Office products to analyze data and communicate findings
- Ability to read, speak, and write in a foreign language where KLA conducts business
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python a plus
- Bachelor's Degree is required for this role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related field is preferred
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.