Marketing Ops is the heartbeat of Marketing. We are looking for a technical, creative problem solver to make sure that Inflection runs an efficient, data-driven and process-oriented business, optimized for growth.
As our Marketing Operations lead, you will oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack, drive all digital marketing operations and ensure effective, seamless program execution.
You’ll work closely with sales, digital marketing, and customer retention teams to build a best-in-class operations infrastructure that supports high-performance demand generation & database marketing engines. This is initially a hands-on role but we will be looking for you to build and grow a support organization over time.
- Manage all digital operations, ensuring the smooth functioning of our marketing websites and inbound lead engines, including overseeing the work of external agencies and contractors.
- Work with UX design and development resources to plan, budget, and project manage ongoing website design and development projects.
- Own and enhance our martech stack, including leading cross-functional efforts to recommend and implement new tools/apps that will support aggressive growth goals.
- Manage Salesforce, our company-wide system of record, working in close partnership with Platform Engineering, Sales, Customer Success and Finance to ensure that the Company has the information needed to measure performance and make informed decisions.
- Develop and manage marketing campaign & program analytics and dashboards for us to measure performance and marketing contribution, ensuring best practices for full lifecycle attribution.
- Build and refine lead scoring models focusing on growing our funnel while increasing lead-to-opportunity conversion rates.
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key business processes and identifying opportunities for us to continuously improve.
- Own our marketing database and implement processes to ensure data quality and enrichment, and good data governance practices are established and followed.
- 5+ years B2B marketing operations experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Deep knowledge and prior hands-on experience with enterprise CRM/Marketing Automation platforms, including Salesforce, Maketo, Hubspot, LeanData and digital marketing tools such as Tag Management Platforms, CMS and A/B testing and attribution tools. Ideal, but not required, if you've spearheaded major implementations of new tools/technology.
- Understand big picture decisions and are able to roll up your sleeves to help execute on high priority initiatives.
- Data-driven and analytical: You are hypothesis-driven and able to structure, implement, and evaluate experiments that drive results.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets to concrete business recommendations.
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and understand how to partner with marketing and sales team members to gain alignment and drive results.
- Go Getter: you’re eager, resourceful, and constantly put your problem solving skills to the test.
- Tech Savvy: you utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible; you have a natural curiosity about technology.
- Quick: energetic is your baseline and you’re a fast learner; you get excited about and love solving puzzles and take pride in your work.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around.
- Experience implementing, integrating, and scaling ABM campaigns and tools a plus.
TO WIT, INFLECTION OFFERS:
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love.
- Competitive compensation including equity options.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally.
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact.
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans.
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills.
- Diversity and Inclusion program.
- 3 days off per year to volunteer.
YYOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE:
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
Inflection is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.