About the Company:
At Tandem, our mission is to make couples' financial lives easier. We’re building a platform that grows with our users as their relationship and financial needs evolve over time. Our first step? We’re giving couples a seamless way to split and pay for their expenses - a solution that bridges the gap between endless Venmo requests and a joint checking account.
The founding team comes from diverse backgrounds in private equity, investment banking, and as early employees of major fintech startups. We’re looking to add an incredible Head of Engineering to help rapidly iterate and scale our product.
Today, relationships and finance don’t go hand and hand - we’re here to fix that.
- Execute and collaborate on the product vision.
- Manage the engineering team. Ideally, you have 1) a CS background and actively code, 2) the ability to hire and run an engineering team of at least 5 engineers, and 3) a network of engineers you've worked with in the past that want to work with you again.
- Hands-on. You are not just a manager - you and one other member of our scrappy engineering team can build and ship products on your own.
You'd be a great fit if you have:
- Previous founder or early stage startup experience. You’ve built a product from scratch and grew it to a wide audience.
- Ability to recruit and manage an incredible engineering team. Our users come first, we move quickly, and need to ship high-demand features to stay ahead of competitors.
- Experience building large-scale, iOS apps (our stack consists of SwiftUI, GraphQL, Node.js).
- Excitement about our mission - if you’re looking to build a new category of banking, then you’re in the right place.