Inflection may be a technology company, but at our core, we’re a community. We strive to connect the value that each person brings to the organization and to one another and hold ourselves to the highest standard in terms of both our behavior and performance.
We're dedicated to fostering a company culture that's diverse, inclusive, supportive, and offers a place where employees can grow and thrive. Our Operating Values – Integrity, Customer Delight, Innovation, Speed With Rigour, Transparency, Leadership & Accountability, and The Golden Rule – aren’t just rhetoric, they are the touchstone of everything we do.
We also like building products that disrupt industries and delight customers. Through our flagship brand, GoodHire, we’ve redefined the background check industry, earning the trust of more than 100,000 customers. Our intuitive, online platform, coupled with our expertly-trained, responsive customer support team, consistently earn GoodHire NPS and customer satisfaction scores that match those of America’s most trusted brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
GoodHire is seeking a Head of Engagement Marketing to build a category-leading, high-impact customer retention engine to drive customer adoption and retention at scale. In this critical role for the Company, you will own the vision and execution for all retention marketing strategies & programs, with primary responsibility for driving revenue growth across our non-managed customer segments and initiating campaigns that will inform, educate and delight our 100K+ SMB and mid-market customers.
What you’ll get to do:
- Define a multi-channel retention strategy to onboard new customers, drive product adoption, maintain/grow per customer transaction volumes and “save” at-risk customers.
- Dig into customer data to understand & define customer segments, then use this data to inform campaigns that you will design to drive growth from users at all stages of the lifecycle.
- Own revenue targets for our Self-Serve business, partnering with our Product and Finance teams.
- Determine the KPIs that the Company will use to measure retention success and then monitor, evaluate and report on program performance, providing strategic direction & optimization plans based on analysis of results.
- Manage, coach and grow a talented team of retention marketers.Partner closely with our Customer Success team to define & build programs that will allow them to deepen/retain relationships and grow revenue across their customer portfolios.
- Evaluate and recommend new tools & technology to enhance our customer retention efforts.
You’ll be a fantastic match for this role if you bring:
- 8+ years of experience developing and managing marketing programs that drive customers to take action & generate revenue.
- Comfortable being accountable for hitting revenue and KPI targets, and developing and executing strategies and plans to achieve those targets.
- Well-versed in what it takes to build a successful retention marketing function at scale and experienced building and managing end-to-end retention campaigns.
- Uncanny knack for uncovering compelling insights from large sets of data & understanding customer motivations.
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on and juggle multiple initiatives with confidence and grace.
- Intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, a passion for problem solving and an A/B testing mindset.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment and track record driving results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, especially in crafting communications that convince/persuade customers to engage and take action.
- The good listening skills of a team player who has had success leading cross-functional initiatives and influencing change.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation including equity options.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, EAP, pet insurance, legal assistance, 401K with immediate vesting of employer contributions.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging program.
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally.
- High-growth, innovative environment with big opportunities for impact.
- Learning and development funds to enhance and learn new skills.
- 3 paid days per year to volunteer with nonprofit organizations of your choosing.
- Ability to dress casually and work from the comfort of your home.