Root’s Growth Marketing team is searching for an Analyst to own research and analytics into our expanding list of marketing channels. You’ll leverage both your analytical and creative skills to reach untapped audience segments and unlock new areas of growth to build an enduring brand. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with highly talented leaders within data science, actuary, finance, and product teams to help us build a world-class marketing team. This is a high impact role where you will perform measurement and analysis for multiple marketing channels to help Root grow our customer base more efficiently and profitably. In this role, you'll create compelling stories, drive strategies, uncover new opportunities, and provide recommendations required to define Root’s growth strategy.
Location: Columbus, OH or remote (U.S. only)
What you'll be doing.
- Perform day to day analytics to optimize and understand Root’s growth marketing channels. Areas of focus include Facebook, Youtube, Paid Search and more.
- Conduct various types of analyses to enhance marketing efficiency and provide actionable recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Build dashboards, reports, and alert systems for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Design and launch experiments, determine campaign targeting strategies, and develop category-specific KPIs, forecasts, and goals.
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity across different departments.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support the senior leadership team and proactively conduct investigations when abnormalities are identified.
- Build strong relationships with key cross-org stakeholders to help build a cohesive marketing strategy (Brand Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Growth Marketing).
What we're looking for.
- 1+ years of work experience in analytics
- Possess basic skills in SQL
- Proficient in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Analytical mindset; proficient in R or Python preferred but not required
- Experience with experiment design, and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Superior teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills