- Lead execution and a team of partners and employees in channels under Growth Labs department including:
- Conversion Tracking & Attribution
- Marketing Analytics
- Website & Landing Page Building/Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Email & Funnel Marketing
- Organic Social Media Management
- Spearhead the development and execution of the Growth Lab’s department
- An equal mix over the first 3 months of execution of Growth Marketing Tasks and building/hiring/scaling Growth Labs processes.
- Build the scalable processes for each channel underneath Growth Lab’s
- Oversee the entire Growth Labs team: Coach, manage, and train all specialists and partners.
- Be the primary point of contact for Growth Labs clients, ensuring proper deliverability and smooth communication between the client and Galactic Fed.
- Address client concerns and strategize creative solutions for client needs outside of Paid Media and SEO services.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales, Paid Media, and SEO departments to improve knowledge and understanding of products, services, and offerings with the intention of improving the quality of leads, and prospects sold into the Growth Labs department.
- Ensure that the Growth Labs Department culture and operational environment is one that is accountable, customer-centric, inclusive, intellectually honest, productive, responsive, and sensitive to the needs of all staff members.
- Employee and Client Life Cycle Management:
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding, training, and developmental processes of new department hires.
- Manage natural attrition and forecasting the number of new hires needed to maintain a healthy number of clients per staff member.
- Ensure channel operational efficiency by monitoring clients/person.
- Ensure timely and quality completion of work product delivered from the Growth Lab’s Department to Galactic Fed clients.
- Stay informed of relevant industry news and digital marketing trends
- Identify new products, services, and revenue-generating offerings that will develop a long-term, sustainable competitive advantage for the Growth Labs Department relative to competitors in the agency marketplace.
- Required: Native English written and verbal communication is required. No exceptions.
- Required: 2+ years of experience in a cross-channel digital marketing role (Email, Websites, Social, CRM, and/or Paid Media) with budgets and users exceeding 20k/mo.
- Required: 2+ years of marketing team management.
- Required: Expert experience in Funnel Marketing (Landing Pages, CRO, Conversion Tracking, Email Marketing)
- Required: Expert experience in Analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel)
- Preferred: Ability to or understand HTML, CSS, JS, and API Integrations.
- Preferred: Knowledge of integrations cross-platform (CRM, Websites, Mobile Applications)
- Preferred: Experience managing / coaching a team of 4+ is preferred.
- Nice to have: Some experience in Paid Media Channels (Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, Apple Search Ads, Twitter, Programmatic, Bing, YouTube, etc)
- Nice to have: Experience with copywriting and brand marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
- Strong levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere