At Vector, we believe great technology can better serve trucking and logistics. Our mission is to empower all parties throughout the load lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency, and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in transportation should work.
You’ll be working on our web application team which includes frontend developers and designers. You’ll collaborate closely with our product team to deliver a world class user experience on the web.
We care more about technical fundamentals than we do with knowledge of a particular technical stack. In case you’re curious, we use ReactJS and SASS as some of core frontend technologies.
- Help architect our web application
- Work with designers to build UI components
- Write tests
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building web applications
- Strong understanding, building and debugging of scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Experience building front end components with React using modular architecture
- Knowledge of state management frameworks, such as Redux or Flux
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred. You should be able to demonstrate superior understanding of CS fundamentals