The Poisera app supports moms through the overwhelming transition into motherhood. Our mission is simple - to give moms a safe space to talk through what’s really going on in their journey and connect them to the right support at the right time. This is an exciting time to join Poisera because we recently received non-dilutive funding for the next two years, allowing us to accelerate product development and pursue ambitious business milestones.
We are looking for a team-oriented founding lead software engineer, who will turn our MVP into our first market-ready product. You’ll be a part of a creative and scrappy team, where you’ll write, test and deploy elegant, scalable code and shape our future technology roadmap, architecture, and team. We’d love to hear from you if you’re generous, entrepreneurial, and eager to transform the future of motherhood!
- Develop, test, and deploy features and functionality to deliver a delightful user experience in our mobile app and chatbot
- Define our full-stack architecture and manage our development roadmap
- Establish processes for technical specifications, development, testing, release management, bug tracking, and documentation
- Provide input into other functions for growing and scaling our business
- Collaborate with design partners to prioritize and specify the development of features and functions aiming to deliver a seamless and engaging user experience
- Maintain applications in production and continually improve reliability
- Ensure our product remains compliant with all privacy and security laws, including HIPAA
What you bring to our team
- Experience collaborating and communicating across functions, especially related to planning and prioritization
- Solution-oriented mindset with a bias towards action and experimentation
- Comfort working in an agile environment, including familiarity with behavior-driven development
Nice to have
- Experience as a parent
- Experience developing chatbots
- Growing, leading, and managing engineering teams
- Experience working with healthcare systems, including EHR integration
- Experience collaborating and communicating on a remote team
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, ability status, family or parental status, or age.