FanLabel is a new music gamification app where users can create a virtual record label, play contests by picking the artists and songs they think will get the most real-world streams (including on Spotify and Apple Music), and earn virtual Royalties based on their picks. Royalties can be spent in the FanLabel Marketplace in exchange for exclusive merchandise and rewards. Gameplay inspires music discovery, increases streaming through integrated links, and transforms ordinary music fans into music influencers as they play, discover, and promote the music they connect with.
With licensed music from all major labels, a steadily growing user base, and industry leading partners, FanLabel is positioning itself to become a disruptive platform in the music business. As the platform grows, so does the need for a Mobile Product Manager.
FanLabel is based in Birmingham, Michigan.
The Mobile Product Manager will manage the development and maintenance of the app. With respect to development, the Manager will interface with and manage the development team’s development work to ensure that the app is developed according to the product development specification and timeline objectives. With respect to maintenance, the Manager will be responsible to ensure that the app is functioning as intended and to address any issues which may arise by engaging and managing the dev team. FanLabel is looking for an individual who works well in a collaborative environment with meticulous attention to detail and resource management.
- Must have proficiencies in:
- Atlassian Suite (primarily Jira, Confluence)
- Unity familiarity or previous experience
- Basic understanding of backend web development resources, for example:
- Angular 2+
- Typescript & Node
- Demonstrated understanding of Product Management processes, strategies and methods alongside problem-solving skills
- Experience leading or managing development talent within a technology setting, or collaborative environments promoting teamwork
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, while establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and through company communications
- Bonus: degree in Product Management or related technical field
To apply, please email Jason Weiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere