The future of work is now and it's human-centered. Aware empowers employees and organizations with behavior-driven, real-time signals from the workplace. The revolutionary platform is the leading force for digital collaboration insights, giving companies a better understanding of their workforce and the ability to manage the risks associated with digital conversations and remote collaboration. Aware enables enterprises to overcome common legal and compliance barriers to collaboration adoption, address growing data risks and insider threat concerns, and empower employees by creating more empathetic, flexible, and human-centric workplaces.
The Director of Product Marketing fills a strategic role working with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of our products. A true ‘player-coach’, the ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment where the right attitude, energy and willingness to learn (and teach) is critical. We’re looking for someone who wants to get his or her hands dirty, someone who prefers not to ‘stay in your lane’, someone who is hungry to build and grow our company.
Proven, hands-on experience in a B2B Saas company is a must (startup experience preferred).
Successful performance could look a lot like this:
· Build, lead and coach a team of product marketers.
· Partner with our product and marketing teams to define and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning, competitive landscape, sales enablement, and launch strategies.
· Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans working closely with Product, Design, Demand Generation, Sales and PR.
· Define our target audiences and buying personas, understand and document the buying process for our solution, and create content and resources that map to the customer journey.
· Develop deep product understanding, product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors, demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs, and moves us forward on the path to creating a new category
· Partner with the Sales team to develop and produce impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position Aware against other competitors and products in order to drive faster sales cycles, larger deal sizes, and healthy conversion rates
· Work cross-functionally to constantly drive and create holistic, results-driven campaigns and experiments to drive awareness, improve conversions, and increase engagement
· Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
· Help define and operationalize the Product Marketing function at Aware.
· Be comfortable working side-by-side with leaders in the company for key launches and announcements
· BS/BA in Marketing or related field
· Experience in one or more of the following: legal technology (i.e. eDiscovery tools), analytics/insights technology, or HR technology.
· 7+ years managing end-to-end product marketing at a fast-paced, enterprise software brand
· Experience leveraging a portfolio of features and innovation to develop a one brand ‘ecosystem’ strategy
· Ability to develop and implement processes to scale product marketing to succeed in a rapidly growing marketing and product orgs
· Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you
· Results-driven, with a passion for using data to build marketing campaigns that solve business problems, advance our brand narrative, and resonate with our member base
· Out-of-the-box thinker ready to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
· Highly effective communication skills and ability to influence cross functional teams
Aware serves some of the largest enterprises in the world, in doing so we can provide them insights into their diversity and inclusion efforts. Because of this, Aware strives to cultivate its own diverse culture so we can better understand those we serve. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making companies better, you’ll find a home at Aware.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
A FEW PERKS OF WORKING FOR AWARE
• Company Equity
• 100% paid monthly health insurance for you and your family
• 401K match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Open vacation policy
• Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks at HQ
• Flexible/Remote working options
• Cross-functional, open learning environment