Floyd is changing the way people buy and engage with furniture. Our products are built around the idea that well-designed furniture should be accessible, long lasting, and ship to your door (not to mention beautiful!). We create innovative products that challenge the common convention of furniture and the experience of buying it. We're venture-backed & growing fast!Where You Come In
The Director of Growth is a new role at Floyd that will focus on driving strategy and execution of Floyd’s performance marketing. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this person is responsible for ensuring our growth strategy aligns with business objectives, ultimately driving a profitable acquisition program.
This role will work closely with FP&A partners to ensure that we are hitting growth targets at a sustainable and efficient CAC. While also working with our Brand and Creative teams to deepen our message & brand affinity through creative testing and customer journey optimization – requiring both deep analytical rigor as well as a strong sense of creative intuition. Furthermore, they will build and manage the growth marketing team, coordinating cross-functional projects, launches, and analyses in support of broader Floyd objectives.What You'll Do
- Create a high ROI marketing plan across digital, email, SEO, SEM, taking a relentlessly funnel driven, test oriented approach, optimizing every stage of the user’s path to purchase. Prioritize key channels to create an efficient marketing mix focusing on profitability on first purchase.
- Own analytics and insight: Understand key insights and attribution to build insightful dashboards and measure KPIs (CAC/LTV, retention) to drive growth and revenue.
- Work with senior team and key stakeholders to deliver key quarterly and annual revenue targets through consistently evolving and optimizing the marketing strategy focusing on customer acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth.
- Work cross functionally with the team and key agency partners to develop and execute overall marketing direction and messaging for product launches, content, collateral and go-to-market campaign strategy.
- 7-10 years of professional experience, with 2+ years in a leadership role at a consumer company; e-commerce a must.
- Background in a data-driven approach while equally understanding brand-building.
- Success in previously creating and managing an omni-channel marketing strategy and budget directly tied to company growth and revenue.
- Expertise in marketing automation software, attribution modeling, digital tools (Google Analytics, data warehouse, etc.), and funnel optimization to understand CPA, attribution, cohort analysis, and LTV.
- Experience managing channels and digital marketers and analysts across paid social, paid search, SEO, SEM.
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for everyone at the company, including part-time staff
- Equity in a high-growth, venture-backed company
- 401k with generous employer match
- Flexible PTO and Paid Parental Leave. We believe work is just one part of living fulfilling lives
- Relocation provided when it makes sense
- A mission-driven culture
- Every new employee receives a Floyd product of their choice. :)