Passionate about development in leading technologies? Looking to become a major player on a growing team? Want to make a big impact on an engineer-driven roadmap in your next career adventure? Koddi Engineers drive innovation by embracing challenges and deploying emerging technologies to solve complex problems in software development.
We're looking for a Director of DevOps to lead our current DevOps engineers, collaborate with software engineers, QA, and other IT team members to manage our code releases as well as our cloud infrastructure and services while leading and managing the enterprise DevOps solution. Our Director of DevOps is a problem solver that can work with the team to build our cloud infrastructure, work across the Technology team to keep our development team moving forward and keep our system operating 24/7.
What Skills You'll Bring
- At least 10 years of professional experience as a DevOps/System Engineer
- At least 5 years managing a DevOps team.
- Detailed knowledge of cloud services including: EC2 (AutoScaling and LoadBalancing), S3, ECS, Lambda, IAM, VPC
- Understanding of system administration in both Linux and Windows environments
- Proficiency in Bash and Python
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git preferred)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Understanding of monitoring tools (Pagerduty, CloudWatch, Datadog)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
What You'll Do
- Work with technology leadership to continually assess the performance of our systems and proactively make changes that adapt to business needs
- Work closely with our development teams to help them build testable and scalable software
- Ensure that all members of the team are working effectively and provide recommendations around tools or processes that would be beneficial to the organization
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiencyIterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations for mission-critical systemsDesign and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Secure, scale, and manage both Linux and Windows environments
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
- Continue to keep the lights on (day-to-day administration)
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere