Passionate about software development? Looking to become a major player on an amazing team? Want to make a big impact on an engineer-driven roadmap? Leaders at Koddi work to advance our world-class advertising platform for some of the world's largest brands. As our Director of Engineering for our Data team, you will be a hands-on leader with a broad skill set across data collection, data storage and data science that power Koddi’s data strategy. The right candidate for this role is a self-motivated problem solver who can lead technical projects in design & development, and be a strong leader and mentor for the team.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate across our technology team to build and maintain our suite of data pipelines and databases that power sophisticated Ad Tech products used by many of the world’s largest advertisers
- Collaborate with our customers to support analytics and reporting solutions
- Oversee the creation and delivery of high-quality engineering solutions
- Partner with stakeholders to understand data requirements and design and develop scalable architectures and solutions
- Lead team members, including involvement with hiring, performance evaluations, and day-to-day coaching and training
What Skills Will You Bring
- 10+ years of technical experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical science, math fields, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- Advanced Database design (NoSQL and/or SQL)
- Advanced design and development skills (e.g. Scala, Java, Go, Python)
- Experience with Spark, AWS Technologies a plus
- Strong business acumen and understanding of products and business strategy
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere