Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Zero Trust security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a dream to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
As a digital marketing strategist, you will be on the Demand Generation team, closely aligned with the marketing operations, field marketing, creative and web teams to help execute organic and paid digital marketing projects. You will be expected to own SEO and PPC marketing initiatives to completion by collaborating across departments and doing technical work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and implements search engine optimization strategies via the company’s website(s).
- Collaborates with web development and design teams; provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence.
- Take ownership of technical SEO campaigns by collaborating with web development and creative teams.
- Develops and expands the company's web presence through SEO, digital advertising, and other online sources.
- Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Collaborates with the content team to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company’s site(s).
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
- Assists with budget preparation for the marketing department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills you have:
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, both content and technical.
- Moderate knowledge of digital advertising, both social and search.
- Moderate knowledge of website analytics.
- Experience driving leads and sales opportunities through organic search.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns.
- Keyword research for organic and paid search marketing
- Proficient with HTML and web design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Five years of technical SEO experience.
- A portfolio of successfully run SEO campaigns.
- Two years of digital advertising experience.
- Four years of web analytics experience.
- Experience with SaaS-based businesses is a plus.
This job may have been created just for you if…
- You work great independently but can also collaborate efficiently.
- You are comfortable working with colleagues who are in different cities and timezones (Duo has remote team members and four offices: Ann Arbor, San Mateo, Austin & London).
- You enjoy putting on your “detective hat” and digging into issues to fix them the right way.
- You enjoy a mix of being reactive and proactive.
- You enjoy innovation and testing new strategies to improve best practices.
Job Posting: https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Digital-Marketing-Strategist-Duo-Security/1320959