The Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for managing Benzinga's event series from start to finish. This role is responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies to maximize event attendance to increase ticket revenue MoM. The ideal person for this role will take full ownership of the digital marketing for all of Benzigna's Events and build upon the existing brand to improve the overall experience for attendees. Investing experience and a passion for the stock market are important for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Guiding content strategy to create a buzz about the conference
- Write revenue-driving market copy for all Benzinga Events
- Design conversion-focused advertising campaigns to drive awareness and registration
- Manage the website and all marketing campaigns for Benzinga Events
- Draw impactful conclusions and alter marketing tactics by actively monitoring campaigns and taking the lead on tracking metrics
- Build campaigns and digital funnels that drive attendance for events and generate sponsorship leads for Events Sales
- Assisting the events team in creating unique on-site experiences and "wow" factors
- Assisting the events team on day-of logistics
- Other duties as needed or required
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with / passion for the stock market
- Experience with SEO/SEM.
- Base knowledge of HTML/ability to install tracking scripts.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Experience with designing email templates, landing pages, and digital advertisements.