At Grand Circus, we train students for jobs in the fastest growing tech companies. We know that anyone can be a developer, so we’re passionate about educating career transitioners in coding and other skills that lead to high-growth careers. We can’t do that without a passionate team of marketers, and we’re looking for someone with the chops to tell the Grand Circus story across digital channels. Come make a huge impact with us as our new Digital Content Creator!
What does the Digital Content Creator do?
The Digital Content Creator is responsible for telling the Grand Circus story through words and visuals. The person in this role will develop content for use across digital channels: websites, emails, social media (organic and paid), SMS, and search/display ads. This content will take the form of compelling copy, eye-catching graphics, and quick-hit, high-impact videos. The Digital Content Creator’s work will power outreach to prospective students, employers, and alumni, highlighting the transformative impact that Grand Circus has on lives and careers. The Digital Content Creator will report to the Director of Marketing, and may be located anywhere in the US, coordinating with our staff which is largely in the US Eastern time zone.
What is this role responsible for?
● Developing and executing a cross-channel content calendar, planning out story topics and general publishing cadence.
● Writing compelling marketing copy for use in websites, emails, social media (organic and paid), SMS, and search/display ads.
● Using Canva and other popular platforms to design and develop accompanying graphics, GIFs, and videos.
● Managing social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), including publishing posts, monitoring, listening, and responding to inquiries.
● Developing content and brand presence on newer social media channels such as Tik Tok and Twitch.
● Identifying and interviewing Grand Circus students, alumni, and employers for stories.
● Appearing on Instagram Live and other channels as a face of Grand Circus, interviewing students, alumni, and employers, and moderating panels as needed.
● Supporting the Admissions Team as needed during live info session events (e.g. chat moderation)
It would be awesome if our new Digital Content Creator…
● Has familiarity working in a HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot environment.
So, what are the perks?
There are a lot of wonderful things to say about the marketing team at Grand Circus. It's hard to beat the feeling that accompanies alumni reaching out to tell you they landed a great new job because of what Grand Circus made possible. It's also hard to beat that warm-and-fuzzy feeling that happens when you see the impact our programs provide.
Want even more?
Check out our careers page (https://www.grandcircus.co/grand-circus-careers/), plus…
● Competitive compensation and benefits (Winner of Purpose Jobs Best Benefits 2022)
● Unlimited vacation policy
● 100% remote
● Regular feedback for growth
● Becoming a part of the nerdiest, coolest team at Grand Circus
Apply directly through listings on LinkedIn, Indeed, or Purpose Jobs. Please include URLs for and examples of past creative work.