Location: Remote (Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio)
Reports to: Director of Software Development
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our IT department. As a DevOps Engineer you'll have the opportunity to execute application software builds and deployments and support applications across the enterprise.
- Automate management and orchestration tasks for implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Partner with scrum teams to build and deliver software releases and infrastructure improvements through improved CI/CD processes.
- Developing and maintaining scripts to automate existing manual build and deployment procedures.
- Growing and maintaining automation procedures to assist with Dev infrastructure automation.
- Evaluating existing process tools and implementing changes for better efficiency.
- Analyzing requirements to provide technical solutions for all automation needs.
- Co-ordinate the promotion of code to test, qa, stage & production environments in support of all roadmap & emergency releases
- Provide configuration management support for all applications and projects
- Support the existing source code for internal applications developed by DevOps team.
- Execute application software build & deployments supporting applications across the enterprise
- Develop & maintain scripts to automate existing manual build & deployment procedures
- Develop & maintain automation procedures to assist with Dev infrastructure automation
- Source Code Management: TFS Administration - Create & Maintain Branches, Handle Periodic Code Merges, Source Code Repositories User Management
- Implement triggers on source code repositories to assist with continuous integration process
- Work with Application Development & Operation teams to understand project specific needs with DevOps core function areas.
- Ability to be available on call outside business hours in case of system emergency or overnight releases.
- Ability to monitor and propose group of quality matrices that can help use ensure system stability, reliability, and performance.
- 2-5 years of IT experience in core DevOps functions and source code management.
- AWS Platform Expert Knowledge (EC2, RDS, VPC networking, IAM, AD, etc).
- AWS Lambda.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting language.
- Build and deploy programming, automation and scripting functions.
- Cloud/AWS function experience.
- Prior experience in MSBuild based builds.
- Deployment experience for Java, Microsoft .NET, and Mobile applications.
- Source code administration experience with Microsoft TFS (preferred).
- Database knowledge (plus).
- BA degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or a related field or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- Someone who has worked with several of the following tools, but is open to exploring new options too:
- Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Packer, Git, GitHub, CheckMarx, SonarQube, WhiteSource, Artifactory, Gradle, Anisble, Terraform
Why Should You Apply?
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- FMLA and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Growth and Development Reimbursement Program
- Discounted Rates for Multiple Handsets and Prepaid Wireless Rates
- Beautiful nearby walking paths and park
- Fun, value centered work atmosphere
- Flexible work environment