Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Zero Trust security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a dream to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
As a Marketing Demand Generation Manager, you’ll plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and full-funnel demand gen programs to drive high-quality opportunities for the sales organization that result in measurable impact to pipeline and revenue. You’ll collaborate with sales, product marketing, content and creative teams to identify opportunities to improve or develop new programs. As a data-driven marketer you’ll work with our marketing operations and analyst teams to track, measure and report on campaign performance and ROI. And, you’ll always be thinking about where the next opportunity is to innovate and make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and optimize lead gen programs to ensure predictable volume and lead quality
- End-to-end management and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan messaging strategy, segmentation and development of content and creative assets.
- Work closely with the sales organization to develop and execute marketing programs for alignment.
- Set KPIs, track and report on campaign and program metrics and effectiveness
Skills you have:
- You have 5+ years of experience focused on B2B demand generation and content marketing programs
- You have a proven track record of end-to-end planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns and a passion for measuring their effectiveness.
- Familiar with Marketo, 6Sense and Salesforce or similar marketing technologies.
- Ability to create compelling strategies, execute on ideas, measure results, and communicate clearly across all levels in the company including executives, sales leadership, sales reps, and product teams.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running and deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Hunger to hunt out new opportunities, sense of ownership, and natural inclination to over-deliver.
This job may have been created just for you if…
- You thrive in fast-paced, high growth environments and enjoy working as part of a high-performance team.
- You’re passionate about all things marketing and telling a story through data.
- You want to be challenged with a role that comes with ownership and opportunity.
- You work great independently but can also collaborate efficiently.
- You are comfortable working with colleagues who are in different cities and timezones (Duo has remote team members and four offices: Ann Arbor, San Mateo, Austin & London).
- You enjoy putting on your “detective hat” and digging into issues to fix them the right way.
- You enjoy a mix of being reactive and proactive.
- You enjoy innovation and testing new strategies to improve best practices.
Job Posting: https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Demand-Generation-Manager-Duo-Security/1325573
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere