Guideline is hiring a Data Reconciliation Analyst in our Government Filings Team. You will perform ongoing data reconciliation of financial records among multiple record-keeping systems and resolve reconciliation issues using technology. The goal is to validate the financial records of Guideline customers' 401(k) accounts are always accurate. Your / the team's success is an important lever to ensure the integrity of Guideline customers's 401(k) accounts and Guideline's record-keeping systems. You will report to the team's manager who we are actively hiring as well.
What Will You Work On
- Complete time sensitive data reconciliation projects one time with quality, as a work-stream in Guideline's Filings program.
- Resolve reconciliation issues in partnership with other teams
- Compare financial records from multiple record-keeping systems at scale and at the right cadence (e.g. yearly, monthly, weekly or daily), detect discrepancies, identify root causes and share findings with cross-functional partners.
- Resolve reconciliation issues and provide applicable resolution recommendations to teams
- Document and knowledge share reconciliation findings and resolutions
- Expand data reconciliation from Guideline's Filings program to other areas over time
- Provide recommendations for Guideline to develop a data reconciliation platform over time
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in financial records reconciliation at scale using technologies
- A background or degree in Management Information Systems, relational databases, or similar technical field
- Exposure to SQL
- Knowledge in financial accounts, financial transactions and recordkeeping systems
- Attention to details; a data detective who can navigate different data sources to identify patterns
- Self starter and problem solver who can independently complete assigned tasks/projects on time with quality with minimal guidance
- Effective communicator and team player
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses. But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement. In just a few years of operations, we've grown to over 30,000 clients and over $6 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.