In this role, you will create a various real-time prediction system for commerce both in the online and physical worlds. It will require strong knowledge and experience in data engineering, and some in data science, to lead a team of both data engineers and scientists.
This is a both IC (70-80%) and Lead (20-30%) role.
Tech tools: Structure-Streaming/ Flink, Kafka, Spark, AWS, Hive or Presto
- Develop, operate, and monitor ETL for data collection, cleansing, processing, storage, and analytics
- Design, build, integrate data from various resources, and manage big data
- Optimize the performance of their company’s big data ecosystem
- Automate common data processing tasks and support data analysis tasks
- Write documents for architecture design and implementation
- Be a self-starter and a team player keen on mentoring others and growing your own skill set within a fast paced environment.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of professional full-time experience in a similar role
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience in building cloud-based data warehouses on AWS
- Experience in using Spark on AWS’s EMR to work with massive datasets and to store in a data lake and Hive or Presto to interact with data
- Understand the HDFS principle beneath Spark and the formats it stores out
- [Nice to have]
- Knowledge of Spark-streaming & Machine Learning
- Experience with data visualization (eg: Tableau) and CI/CD flow
- 2-3 years of team lead experience
- Experience in SaaS, e-commerce, or tech startup
- Competitive salary offers + stock options based on experience
- Annual bonuses, paid vacations, and on-going learning opportunities
- Other company-sponsored perks
Read more about our team and other vacancies here Morpheus One | Careers
Interested in joining us?
- Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to Daisy at email@example.com. Briefly tell us about:
- How you found us/ this position
- What you are looking for in your next position/ team
- Your desired salary (if any)
- Include links to your portfolio (product/design), GitHub/StackOverflow (engineering), case study (UX/Growth)
- Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
- To learn more about our interview process, check out our Interview Guide