Petram Analytics is searching for an experienced data analyst. The ideal candidate has experience working within the Google Cloud data environment and understands the basics of databases.
You will become an integral part of our data team, helping our clients better understand their customer data and how to gather actionable insights to grow their business.
● Running and building data pipeline for our clients
● Utilizing Apache Airflow to orchestrate tasks/scripts (mostly python)
● Write new and modify existing python scripts to process and analyze data
● Analyzing raw client data and transforming it into actionable information
● Presenting findings/research to clients and developing strategies to apply research to real world problems.
● Demonstrated curiosity and drive for identifying the most efficient and accurate reporting solutions.
● 3 years of relevant work experience in data
● 2 years of python programming
● 2 years of SQL
● Knowledge and understanding of data science python libraries
● Proficient in Excel
● Organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
● Comfortable presenting data and technical findings to non-technical users ● Experience creating leadership facing dashboards and reports
● Experience in translating business requirements into technical objectives ● Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Why Petram Analytics
At Petram, we are passionate about our work and committed to greatness. Leveraging our collective genius as a team to innovate for the future; we're looking for people committed to learning who are self-motivated, problem solvers inspired to solve the big problems our customers bring to us. Revealing insights in data to empower our clients is one side of the coin, inspiring teammates to thrive is the other.
Petram Analytics is dedicated to growing and upholding a culture of inclusion and continued learning. The diversity of our team is what makes Petram thrive and build the best solutions for our customers. As we build our team, we encourage potential candidates to consider their unique contribution in terms of languages spoken, veteran's status, education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, beliefs, disability, and color.