Autobooks works hard to make small business banking simple. Through our partnerships with banks and credit unions, small business owners can gain access to a modern suite of tools to help make running their business easier.
When you join Autobooks, you're joining a team dedicated to small business growth. We want your ideas, passion, and experience to continue improving what we offer.
Our brand-new Detroit HQ is in the heart of downtown Detroit in the 1505 Woodward Ave, building! Autobooks also has a growing presence in Texas with a satellite office in Austin; and offers flexible, remote work environments for certain roles.
Ready to help change what it means to do small business? Let's talk.
The Role: Customer Support Representative
You will provide Small Business customers and Financial Institution employees with support via inbound phone, chat, and e-mail. They look to you as their consultant and subject matter expert. You are very good at deep-dive troubleshooting (and enjoy it) while also relishing the ‘people side’: building relationships, representing our brand as our CEO would, and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Autobooks software suite
- Partner with customers to resolve issues through phone, email, and live chat
- Troubleshoot low to medium complexity software issues that lack a previous known resolve; utilize discovery questions and process of elimination; identify potential solutions
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our Product and Engineering teams using established processes
- Answer routine how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of use-cases
- Complete tickets and administrative tasks with accuracy and care
- Contribute to knowledge management documentation for external/internal customers
- Ability to support and build rapport with Small Businesses of all sizes and types, as well as bank and credit union employees at all levels
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Ask probing questions to gain insights on customers’ needs, and attempt to expand or retain their business where applicable
- Aid other functional areas with tasks from technical or administrative work to outbound calling initiatives
- Ability to help customers with software or hardware – you are comfortable and proficient with technology.
- Ability to use dual monitors (laptop + extra monitor), wireless headset/mouse, and navigate multiple internal systems, with ninja-like precision! You can navigate through many screens and tools with ease.
- Strong typing skills – accuracy and WPM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; wide vocabulary
- Collaborative, fast-moving, and comfortable with change
- Fast learner; applies prior learning to new situations
- Analytical and curious
- High levels of empathy, patience, and problem-solving abilities
The Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible, entrepreneurial work environment
- Open and fun workspace in downtown Detroit
- Casual dress code
- Healthcare-health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life insurance
- 401k plan
- Free parking