Follow the link to apply: https://grnh.se/07602d4e4us
DocNetwork is looking for a versatile Salesforce & Operations Manager to partner with and support our growing team. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Accounts, Support, Sales, and Marketing teams to build and enhance processes and systems to help us operate efficiently and effectively.
With a strong focus on Salesforce, the ideal candidate is versatile in all aspects of client success operations and will help manage our other essential tools, including Pardot, Zendesk, and Jira. They will be the voice of our teams, to drive and own operational strategy and ongoing support for our systems.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
DocNetwork, through the CampDoc and SchoolDoc platforms, provides innovative health and safety solutions to a diverse group of organizations, which include traditional day and residential camps, YMCAs, JCCs, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, parks and recreation facilities, colleges and universities, and K-12 public, private, and charter schools. Our suite of products integrates seamlessly to help ensure the health and safety of the participants for the organizations we serve.
Our team, headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, is dedicated to our core value of “honest work” where our customers, our company, and our community win together. Delivering beyond expectations and an open posture toward growth enables our company and team to excel, while our social outings, team lunches, and a culture of fun and collaboration help us to bring our best selves to the challenges ahead.
With a full range of benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet) plus additional perks to boot (401k with company match, hybrid work schedules, a Professional Development Budget, Volunteer Time Off, and much more!) we think you’ll love being a part of our team.
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You have Salesforce work-related experience.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- You have strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data.
- You are highly collaborative, team-oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects.
- You like to understand and solve puzzles.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and Support teams to maximize the capabilities and use of our tools, with a focus on Salesforce, Pardot, Zendesk, and Jira.
- Provide ongoing support and recommendations for additional internal tools used at DocNetwork, including Slack, RingCentral, Gong, Shopify, Drift, and Google Workspace.
- Define and document key processes across our customer’s lifecycle (e.g. sales, onboarding, account handoff, proactive touchpoints, renewals) and provide recommendations on how our tools can support these processes.
- Partner to drive strategic initiatives such as customer-to-product feedback, customer experience, marketing, and engagement initiatives through the tools we use.
- Work with teams to set and track performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of teams and guide their continual improvement.
- Create and oversee configuration, maintenance, and training for current and new software applications.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, and make recommendations for new tools based on business needs.
- Implement Salesforce administrative related tasks (e.g. adding users, roles/profile setup, refreshes, config/setup changes, process builder, installing applications, workflows, validation rules, dashboards) based on priority and urgency.
- Minimum 2+ years of Salesforce admin work-related experience required
- Possessing at least one (1) of the required certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Preferred Certifications:
- Pardot Specialist
- Pardot Consultant
- Data analytics, business intelligence, and reporting skills
- Strong Excel skills
- BONUS: Experience with CS tools (e.g. Totango, ChurnZero)
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you like what you've seen so far, we feel compelled to boast that:
- We're 6x recipients of SPARK’s FastTrack Award!
- We have an office dog named Munki. He is soft and little.
- Our office pantry is stocked with delicious snacks.
- We made our Director a Paper Plate Award that says "You're pretty cool" and it has frog stickers on it. Sorry, there's not a picture.
So throw your hat in the ring - we'd love to meet you!
DocNetwork is invested in creating an open environment of mindfulness, originality, and collaboration where team members can bring their whole selves to work. We are proud to partner with our diverse client base, supporting each organization, and the individuals who make up their communities. We believe that our success depends on our commitment to these values.
DocNetwork has adopted inclusive hiring practices including standardized interview questions, bias-recognition training, and casting wider recruitment nets to ensure that all have a place in our mission.