Customer Success Manager
at Tonic (View all jobs)
Tonic is looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner with our customers and continuously drive value and realization through adoption and deep business relationships. Part product expert and part business partner, this role will primarily focus on expanding the use of Tonic within existing accounts.
As a Tonic Customer Success Manager, you will create strategic customer success plans for each customer, identifying areas to improve the use of Tonic, and uncovering new uses for our product to expand accounts. This role collaborates with the Product team to provide feedback and improve our platform, the Sales team on certain large expansions, and the Marketing team to nurture and educate our customer base.
The best candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed, collaborative and flexible. Success will require a deep understanding of our platform and the problems we solve, maximizing the value our customers get out of Tonic and keeping an eye out for expansion opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee approximately 20-30 accounts within Tonic’s customer base, identifying and negotiating both contract renewal and expansion opportunities
- Build and nurture customer relationships on an ongoing basis to ensure they maximize productivity and value from our platform
- Proactively meet with new customers to ensure they receive effective product training tailored to their business needs
- Follow, manage and mold our customer journey while working closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to ensure an exemplary customer experience
- Monitor product utilization and account health, turning every user into a champion
- Collect customer feedback, reviewing and filtering it for our Product and Engineering teams to continuously improve our product
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing sales, customer success, professional services or strategic consulting role
- Experience training and onboarding clients over an extended period of time
- Ability to retain and expand accounts for a technical B2B product
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate with technical and business teams
- High organizational skills with the ability to juggle competing customer priorities
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, Flexport, and Oscar, Tonic.ai has grown our business by 500% in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!