aboutGOLF is changing the way millions of golfers around the world connect with each other by providing the most authentic and insightful experience in our golf simulators. Our proprietary Golf Competition Platform with mobile applications and games allows players of all levels to Win the Game anywhere.
aboutGOLF, a fast-growing company founded over 20 years ago with over 3,000 customers and hundreds of thousands of golfers hitting shots monthly, is looking for a Customer Operations Manager to design and implement our subscription lifecycle to ensure our passionate user base is recognizing value throughout their subscription to prevent churn and drive renewals and upsells. You’ll lay the foundation that we’ll continue to build on for years to come as we continue to scale the Customer Success org. This role is very cross-functional and will touch nearly every department.
What you'll do:
- Setup New Client Onboarding
- Enhance Customer Training
- Ensure clients take full advantage of our product.
- Get clients up to speed faster with the features that they want to learn.
- Develop Healthy Customer Relationships
- Create engagement strategies with customers to drive product adoption.
- Ensure customers receive necessary support services.
- Evaluate and Analyze Customer Usage and Feedback
- Create a feedback loop with customers on their experiences with aG.
- Monitor usage metrics to encourage product adoption.
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Ensures that customer feedback is heard and acted upon. This person is the voice of the customer to the rest of the company and needs to create a cycle of feedback upwards.
- Encourage Customers to increase their usage of their sim through our differing product offerings, Locker App, and Tour participation.
- This involves ongoing trainings, new product releases, product upgrades, and site visits
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Design, and Production to ensure a smooth install and transition to their subscription.
- Deliver monthly reporting and analysis on customers and success initiatives to management
- Provide guidance and recommendations on how to leverage Salesforce to execute on Success initiatives.
- Work with our Technical Business Analyst as we migrate our tech stack to Salesforce and NetSuite
- You’re a customer champion
- You’ve been involved with scaling a customer success team
- You have extensive experience with Salesforce (Or CRM equivalent)
- You’re a clear, confident, compelling communicator
- You’re a resourceful problem solver
- You are a self-starter and a doer
- You have strong project management skills
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and wear lots of hats
- Startup life – flexible, relaxed, yet high stakes work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage