At Hush product management plays a central role in driving product development by working in close collaboration with our engineering and go-to-market teams. Our team works across all levels of the organization; engaging with executive stakeholders, directly with customers across the globe, and interacting extensively with the user experience team. What is in it for you? The opportunity to protect consumers by crafting a truly unique product experience that uses the latest artificial intelligence within a high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression and a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with team members to define and execute a cohesive strategy related to part of our consumer privacy protection platform.
- Become knowledgeable on consumer privacy protection, understand market trends, competition, and user requirements.
- Become an expert in PrivacyCheck’s strategic and competitive position.
- Understand our product from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Build knowledge of business requirements, data models, user interfaces and navigation specifications that bridge consumer needs with systems design/deliverables.
- Create maximum impact for deliverables based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
- Support the development of the product strategy, go-to-market plans, and all elements related to product documents (concept document, business case, product backlog).
- Collaborate with designers to create preliminary design concepts and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Analyze proposed solutions and work with scrum teams to define MVP for delivery within the time constraints provided.
- Align diverse partners and teams: engineers, designers, marketers, partners and more to guide a shared vision and set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap.
- Oversee your team’s roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Adhere to scrum process following Agile principles.
- Collaborate with internal teams to efficiently and effectively launch new features.
- Support post build roll out and adoption activities, including communication and user engagement using digital processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience working with consumer applications (B2C) with an understanding of consumer experience.
- A deep love and understanding of technology. Either from a degree in a technical field (computer science or otherwise) or from personal interest.
- Experience building products.
- Experience in a leadership role and natural ability to empower team members around you and make things happen.
- Ability to manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in a resourceful, organized, and structured way.
- Ability to think analytically and work comfortably with data and metrics. You are able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Experience in working with diverse teams and project management from concept through execution and launch.
- Thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
US$65K - $95K salary plus stock options and other incentive programs.
Why Should You Apply:
- You want to work with a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a track record of successful exits to build a great company.
- You love an entrepreneurial environment that’s focused on building great products and having a positive impact on society.
- You’re passionate about privacy.
- You get bored easily and are constantly looking for new challenges and ways to grow your career.
Why Should You Skip:
- The pace of a fast-moving, growth phase startup makes you uncomfortable or if you need well established policies and procedures before you can get started.
- You’ve never really questioned your online privacy and are satisfied with the status quo.
Hush is a consumer data privacy company backed by leading investors, on a mission to protect families - financially, physically, and reputationally - by building the most effective digital privacy service in the world. We are a group of experienced, motivated, and pattern-finding people who thrive on results, stories, and looking after each other. More at gohush.com
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere