Are you passionate about using words to create great user experiences? Are you a self-starter who enjoys tackling projects head-on? Do you have strong opinions about title case and the Oxford comma?
If you answered yes, yep and HECK YEAH to those three questions, we have the job for you.
Bankrate is growing and we are seeking a Content Designer to join our in-house team of creatives. In this role, you’ll flex your writing and creative problem-solving skills across various digital channels, support a range of known (i.e. Bankrate.com) and nascent (i.e. Coverage.com) brands and create compelling user experiences that help people live better financial lives.
You’ll get to do all of this while working alongside a highly collaborative team of UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, UX researchers and fellow Content Designers.
What You’ll Do:
- Write content and microcopy for landing pages, emails, user flows and more
- Use your knowledge of product design and UX to inform content strategy
- Use data, user research and performance metrics to optimize existing site experiences
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and propose solutions
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in content design, content strategy, copywriting, marketing or digital strategy (product marketing experience is a plus!)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- A firm grip on UX and digital content principles
- Experience using data to iterate on existing digital experiences
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders
- A coachable, approachable and highly motivated personality
- A self-starter attitude and the ability to self-edit work and manage priorities
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
Sound like something you’d like?
Attach your portfolio or a few samples of your work to your application. We love seeing your work, just as much as understanding the why and goals behind it!
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.