Do You Have:
- 3 years of experience in infrastructure provisioning and configuration of software applications in the cloud?
- Residency in the cool city of Columbus, O-H?
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining Docker containerization?
- AWS or Azure expertise?
- Patience, a knack for troubleshooting, and a desire to learn and collaborate?
AWH (awh.net) is a software engineering firm committed to building digital products that make the world better. We're adding another DevOps Engineer to our current team.
This role incorporates DevOps concepts in data science and new software builds using Jenkins, containerization, GitHub reporting, shell scripting and more in the Azure cloud. Our clients leverage AWH expertise to build cool new software tools. No legacy applications here!
- 3 years of experience.
- Must live in Central Ohio.
- Proficient in GitHub commands.
- Experience creating and maintaining repos.
- Proficient in Git and Git workflows.
- Experience creating and maintaining Docker containerization.
- Shell and Linux scripting.
- Awesome troubleshooting experience.
- Proficient at creating CI/CD Jenkins pipelines.
Nice To Haves:
- Python or R language, SQL scripting.
- Microsoft/Azure DevOps or other cloud certifications.
- Create scripts to automate the provisioning and configuration of the infrastructure for a variety of environments.
- Provision, configure, scale and manage Azure cloud environments.
- The ideal candidate will approach problems inquisitively and with a desire to find technically advanced solutions based on need.
Remote work okay but you must live in the Central Ohio region with occasional availability to drive to our Dublin, Ohio office.
AWH offers PTO, health, dental, vision and retirement benefits. You must be willing to pass a criminal, financial and drug screen background check. Salary $70,000 to $80,000.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere