KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy, platforms and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud
- Responsibilities include architecting efficient solution based of business requirements. Solutions can be hybrid, SaaS or in cloud. Security and cost should be a key under consideration when developing the solutions.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies for cloud usage
- Assist various constituencies in Investigate and troubleshooting critical production issues.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Should have excellent problem-solving capability
- Scripting knowledge is a plus (Pythin and json)
- Position requires collaborating with distributed team of different functional groups like Engineering, IT and Vendors
- Candidate must also possess good written and verbal communication skills to effectively articulate complex cloud reports and technical concepts to users, clients, development teams, and management.
- This individual is accountable to lead our company's cloud strategy along with security, architecture, implement and maintain cloud environments.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud security, computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. Should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
- Candidate must have the following skills and knowledge:
- 5-7 years’ experience on hands on experience as Cloud architect for Enterprise organization
- Candidate should have experience to deploy DevOps environment for Engineering development environment!
- Certified cloud Solutions Architect certification are preferred !
- Cloud Infrastructure, including AWS, Apache, NGINX, Chef, Puppet, Docker, GitHub, Jira; others: SSO, SAML, SFTP, PM2, load-balancing, auto-scaling, and automated testing
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure Networking including Direct connect and Express route is a must.
- Deploying HCP environment in cloud for Engineering organization
- Proven understanding of fundamental networking, security, and systems engineering concepts such as TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, Load Balancing, and SSL; understanding of scripting or programming languages such as shell script, Perl, Ruby or Python, practical knowledge of Infrastructure as Code solution such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef, hands-on experience in cloud provisioning tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, and experience in Linux / Unix operating system
- Knowledge on Virtualization technologies like VMware, Nutanix and Citrix Xen Server, TCP/IP Networking, VPN, imaging Technologies
Master's Level Degree or work experience of 4 years , Bachelor's Level Degree or work experience of 5 years
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere