Who we are:
AdAdapted is a digital engagement and insights platform for CPG brands, Agencies, and Retailers. Our platform leverages 1st party Add To List data and offers Clients the ability to directly target their primary consumers in the apps they use to plan and shop. Deployments include National, Regional or Geo-Targeted Retailer-Specific campaigns.
The AdAdapted platform offers clients the ability to reach an active audience focused exclusively on their product, engage that audience with proprietary add-to-list and keyword intercept capabilities, and discover unique and valuable insights on consumers and how they interact with your ads.
AdAdapted adds value during the Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Intent and Active Shopping phases of consumer's purchase decision process.
Are you someone who is passionate about building relationships and excited to work with some of the largest brands in the world on innovative digital advertising programs? If so, AdAdapted is looking for a Client Success Manager to grow existing business, capture new opportunities, and deliver amazing service that leads to client satisfaction and continued growth.
You will own:
- Building relationships with stakeholders at brands and agencies while executing large and small scale mobile advertising campaigns
- Working with AdAdadapted’s sales team during pre-sales as well as collaborating on growing brand relationships and future campaigns
- Working with clients during all phases of the campaign; Serve as the strategic lead and ultimate point of escalation for clients and your team across your portfolio
- Monitoring campaign health and performance, collaborate with ad ops team to proactively employ optimization strategies
- 2-3 years previous account management experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, desire and previous experience to lead client conversations with senior-level professionals preferred
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Desire to learn more about AdAdapted products and ability to communicate new product features and case study insights to clients in an effort to drive better satisfaction and ROI.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (light travel within the United States)
What we provide:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including FSA/HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space (permitting safe return to office post-COVID)
- Professional development opportunities